The Ever Ready First Aid aluminum splint is suitable for splinting all extremities. Made of lightweight and malleable foam padded aluminum, it is soft and adaptable. The splint becomes rigid and supportive for fractured or injured limbs by shaping it into a simple C, W or T- shaped curve. Can be cut with ordinary household scissors to fit any size.
- SUPPORT AND STRENGTH - Treat injured and fractured limbs with this lightweight and flexible splint.
- CONVENIENT SIZE - Rolled splints are much easier to store and transport. The unrolled split measures 36" x 4.25", but when rolled up it takes up significantly less space, therefore it can be easily stored in backpacks, first aid kits, or vehicles.
- SUPERIOR ALUMINUM INTERIOR - The aluminum core housed between the outer foam shell is substantially lighter and more flexible than other plaster or fiberglass splints. It is also radiolucent, allowing X-rays to be performed without having to remove the splint.
- WEATHERPROOF & REUSABLE - Perfect for all conditions and environments, and easy to clean and reuse.
- EASY TO CUT & SHAPE - The splint is easy to cut with shears or scissors for use on smaller body parts or to fit tricky injuries
Package Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 3 inches
Model Number: 230564-ROLL