The RECOVER™ PRO X O2 response bag is designed to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy medical oxygen in any environment and is available with optional Infection Control.
The RECOVER™ PRO X uses a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or descend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally. Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies.
- Secures M9 (255 liters), D (425 liters), Jumbo D (623 liters) aluminum cylinders, or 425/623 liter composite oxygen cylinders.
- Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies, TAC BLACK has black internal materials
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Dual EZ-Grab rapid access pull bars
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on tactical black)
- Lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, zipper pullers, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- Fits 2 TS2-Ready™ modules
- TS2 Ready™ for 1 removable DEEP STUFF Pocket or 2 removable STICKIT STRIPS
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Internal full length and small compartments
- Dual external zippered pockets
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- All compartments have air dry capability
- Optional shoulder strap with metal hardware
Product Dimensions: 16.5” (at bottom) 11” (at top) x 26” x 7.75”
Product Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz, 5 lbs 15 oz (standard)
Model Number: M5008F