The Miller Full Body Splint is a versatile spine immobilization board that comes complete with a full head and body harness. This unique harness system will allow a victim to be rotated onto his side for proper airway management or extrication without jeopardizing spinal position. An optional helmet harness allows this same critical immobilization of a helmeted victim.
- Rigid foam core provides both strength and buoyancy for water rescue immobilization
- Board will float 250 pounds in fresh water and 300 pounds in salt water
- Strapping system allows the rescuer to immobilize and restrain combative patients
- Split-leg design allows for easy independent leg traction, accessibility, and compatibility with the stokes basket litter
- Shoulder strap design prevents both lateral and horizontal movement of the patient during extrication and transportation
- Color: Yellow
- Length: 65.75”
- Width: 14”
- Depth: 3.25”
- at fullest point.
- Resistant to gasoline and other chemicals.
- Cleans with soap and water.
Model Number: L700
Allied Healthcare Products