- Advanced imaging technology and unparalleled ergonomic design. Visionary performance in the palm of your hand.
- Unique flexibility from the choice of two blade types - standard and channelled - depending on the user technique and complexity of the airway. Choose what is right for you.
- King Vision is designed to visualise the vocal cords indirectly which can help minimize the need for tissue manipulation and improve the ability to see anterior airways.
- King Vision is light weight, self-contained, battery operated and water resistant.
- King Vision can be used continuously for more than 90 minutes making it highly portable.
- Blades are individually packaged. Each blade is disposable, eliminating concerns about cross contamination.
- King Vision has a High Intensity OLED display that creates clear image viewing in teaching situations.
- Disposable aBlades allow economical use of the King Vision video laryngoscope for all intubations. With the addition of the aBlade configuration you have an excellent solution to the problem of limited availability of advanced imaging devices in the OR.
- With the King Vision you can improve patient care by having high performance visualisation capabilities for every intubation, at an affordable price.
- Designed to be your primary tool for all intubations.
- Video output capability is compatible with external monitors and recording devices.
- The robust, full-colour, non-glare display can resist repeated cleaning and normal use wear and tear. The video adapter is made from durable materials that can withstand repeated use.
- Full color anti-reflective OLED display
- Protective gasket
- Ergonomic design
- Integrated blade/handle design for complete control
- Channelled and standard disposable blades for guided or standard insertions
- Guiding channel for easy ETT placement and removal
- Anti fog treatment in every blade
- Excellent view provided with every blade
- 6 aBlades
Model Number: KVLABKIT3