This EMS backpack is great for all EMS Clinicians. Two main compartments and three external pockets allow for superior organization of large amounts of BLS and ALS equipment. The hybrid design may be worn as a back pack, side sling, or carried by hand. The Perfusion doubles as a fine EMS shoulder bag.
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the front of this EMS Backpack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Clear, durable mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Removable adjustable inside divider(s) for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the top pocket
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS Backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
- Stow-away padded shoulder straps make for an EMS Backpack or EMS shoulder bag for side-carry option
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 3000 in3
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- Dimensions: H: 22" x W: 17" x D: 8"
Model Number: G35005TK