The NAJO RediWide is 18" wide for patient situations that require "more backboard". The RediWide is 1 3/4" thick with angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement. The rectangular shape allows patient placement from either end. Strong, lightweight, one-piece HDPE construction is impervious to all bodily fluids, is easy to decontaminate, and provides 100% x-ray translucency. This board is also buoyant and can be used to float a patient in the water. Guaranteed for life under normal usage.
- 10 pins for extra strength
- 18" wide for rescuers needing "more backboard"
- 1 3/4" thick with angled edges for smooth log-rolls and painless patient placement
- Rectangular shape to allow patient placement at either end
- One-piece, high-density, polyethylene plastic construction, with polyurethane foam fill and greater density around the handholds
- Impervious to all bodily fluids
- 100% X-ray translucent
- All boards meet OSHA recommendations and are easy to decontaminate
- Guaranteed for life under normal usage
- Length: 72" (183 cm)
- Width: 18" (46 cm)
- Height: 1 3/4" (4 cm)
- Weight: 16 lb. (7 kg)
- Load Capacity: 600 lb. (272 kg)
Model Number: 275301205