This simple, easy-to-use device puts the oxygen cylinder where it's best for the patient and the EMT---on the cot side rail rather than underneath the cot or between the patient's legs. The Ferno Oxy-Clip securely holds either steel or aluminum D size cylinders. Spring-loaded latch enables the Oxy-Clip to instantly attach to the cot rail, eliminating delays in the preparation of the patient for transport.
- Spring-loaded latch enables instant, one-step attachment of oxygen cylinder to the sidearm.
- Easy access to regulator controls allows EMTs to constantly monitor oxygen consumption.
- Rotates down on sidearm for maneuverability and patient transfer
- Built-in carrying handle provides a convenient and safe method of handling oxygen cylinder and regulator.
- Securely holds either steel or aluminum D-sized cylinders
- Can be used with floor-mounted cylinder holders or placed inside soft-sided portable oxygen kits
- To be used on products with round aluminum side arms
- Note: Will not accept E- or Jumbo D sized cylinders
Model Number: 514