The DeVilbiss Suction unit is designed to fit into the active lifestyle of today’s customers. Small and lightweight with internal battery, it comes with a convenient carrying case to make portability easier.
- High Performance - The DeVilbiss Suction Unit 7305 series completes the portable suction line with high performance capabilities in a small compact package. Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- Easy-to-Read Gauge - The unit has conveniently placed gauge for easy reading. This is especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient.
- Adjustable Flow Regulator - Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge, for easy use and control. Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off.
- Compact Design - All of the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs. The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind.
- The DeVilbiss Homecare Suction Unit 7305P series meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 Suction Standard.
- Increased Battery Capabilities - The 7305P DeVilbiss Homecare Suction Unit has increased battery capabilities for use up to one hour. This provides the patient with added security when it is needed most.
- Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0600
- Product Weight: 6.3 lb.
- Product Width: 9 in.
- Product Length/Depth: 7 in.
- Product Height: 8 in.
- Vacuum Range: 80 - 550 mm hg
- Flow Range (lpm): 0.0 - 27 lpm
- Sound Level: < 70 dBA
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A
- Approvals IEC 601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90; UL 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2
- Power Consumption: 33 watts maximum
- DC cord
- AC cord
- 800 cc canister
- 6' tubing
- Carrying case
Model Number: 7305P-D