The Littmann Master Classic II stethoscope features a tuneable diaphragm, which allows the user to conveniently alternate between low and high frequency sounds without turning over the chest piece. The excellent acoustic sensitivity of a tuneable diaphragm is the hallmark of this superior single-sided stethoscope. Award-winning design combines high performance with portable convenience.
- Portable convenience single-sided chest piece
- High-performance single-lumen tubing for excellent acoustic performance
- Award-winning ergonomic design
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing ear tips
- Comfortably angled anatomically correct headset
- Patient-friendly nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Three-year manufacturer's warranty